- 2 Cup Flour
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
1. Make a bowl out of flour as shown below on a clean, dry surface
2. Combine Eggs, Salt, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil in center of bowl
3. Whisk egg mixture with fork in center, then slowly add flour from outside edges into center
4. Continue until all flour is worked into a ball. (note: if too sticky slowly add more flour, if too dry add more whisked egg)
5. Separate the ball of dough into 2 pieces. On a dry, well floured area roll out dough with rolling pin.
5. At this p0int you may use a dough rolling machine or if you do not have a machine continue to roll out dough to 1/8 of inch and slice to appropriate thickness for sauce
Chef Notes: This Pasta Dough recipe will change you perception of what pasta should taste like. You can add cuttlefish ink in the third step if you would like to make black pasta dough.