Gluten Free Paleo Pizza Dough ready for your oven, grill or specialized pizza oven.
This Paleo Pizza Dough Makes 2 pounds of Dough, Thats enough for two 14-inch pizza. So gather all you favorite ingredients and go wild with toppings. Some of my favorites are:
1. BBQ sauce, mozzarella, chicken, red onion, cilantro and green onions.
2. Marinara, mozzarella, Pepperoni, Jalapeños and Pineapple. Marinara.
3. Marinara, fresh mozzarella, Heirloom tomato and basil
4 to 4 1/2 cups almond flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 Cups warm water
Coconut oil for greasing the pizza pans
1. Preheat oven to 400º F. Grease two, 14 inch round pizza pans with coconut oil.
2. Add flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl and whisk to combine.
Add olive oil and warm water to the flour mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until well combined
3. Turn the dough out onto sheet of parchment paper. Roll dough into even circle and flip onto greased pizza rounds.
4. Top pizza as wanted depending on your dietary requirements