- 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Pinch salt
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- Canola oil
- Mint leaves, for garnish
1. In a small bowl add the butter and stir until smooth. Add the cinnamon sugar, granulated sugar and salt and mix until combined.
2. Heat grill to high. Brush peaches with oil and grill until golden brown and just cooked through. Top each with a few teaspoons of the butter and garnish with mint leaves.